Occupational Therapy Driving Assessment Campbelltown – Modified Driving Solutions comes to you!
What We Do
We provide Occupational Therapy driving assessments for a wide range of injuries and medical conditions. We also offer driver rehabilitation and vehicle modifications. Occupational Therapist (OT’s) and driving instructors are specially trained to work with people with medical conditions, injuries and disabilities. We are also registered with the NDIS and service the Campbelltown area.
Why choose us?
- We come to you – the off-road assessment is done in your home and the on-road test is conducted in your local area
- Competitive rates
- Short waiting lists
- Friendly staff with an understanding of your unique situation
- Flexible hours, with some availability on weekends
- You are notified immediately of the assessment’s outcome, and the RMS is notified within 24 business hours
What types of conditions?
A person with various medical conditions or other injuries that potentially impacts on their driving ability may need an assessment. Some of the conditions include:
- Parkinson’s disease
- Memory or other problems with cognition
- Alzheimer’s disease
- Brain injury
- Spinal injury
- Physical injury
- Mental illness
- Multiple sclerosis
- Cerebral palsy
- Congenital conditions
- Intellectual disability
The Occupational Therapy driving assessment in Campbelltown is made up of two parts:
The OT completes a visual, cognitive and physical screen with the client in their home. This aims to identify any medical conditions that may affect an individual’s ability to drive in a safe manner. Family and friends are also welcome.
The client drives around in their local area with the OT and qualified driving instructor in a dual controlled car. The assessment looks at how the individual’s medical condition impacts on their driving.